Florida Celtic Soccer Club
A Local Club With International Connections
Florida Celtic SC is Florida’s premier youth soccer club. Based in Largo, Florida it is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that has been providing competitive and recreational soccer programs to youth in the local community for decades.
Florida Celtic SC is an International Academy Partner of Scottish Premiership Champions, Celtic Football Club of Glasgow, Scotland and is officially recognized as one of only twelve International Youth Academy Affiliates of The Celtic Football Club in the United States. Because of this partnership, Florida Celtic SC is able to provide our players with the comprehensive training methods of the Celtic Youth Academy, or what we like to call learning to play soccer, “The Celtic Way”. This new alliance allows our club to provide our families with exceptional player development and to compete at the highest levels in the country and abroad. Florida Celtic SC is committed to providing a challenging and exciting soccer experience to all players within the Celtic Family as we strive to develop the next generation of soccer players. In order to achieve our goals, our club is committed to the following principles and objectives:
Represent Your Community Well
- To be a respected representative of our community
- To always be available to listen and learn from our parents, players, and supporters so we may constantly strive to improve our club
- To provide a positive atmosphere and safe learning environment to the entire Celtic Family
Respect Tradition and History
- To respect the history, traditions and principles of the sport and of The Celtic Football Club
- To believe in our players, support their ambitions, and help guide their long-term goals
- To provide a meaningful soccer training program with opportunities for growth in both physical and character development.
- To teach each and every one of our players the best practices, fundamentals, and advanced techniques of the game
Florida Celtic SC Board of Directors
President / GYSA Commissioner
Vice President / Scheduling
Registration and Player Accounts
Celtic FC Liason
Referee and Trash Coordinator
Join the Board Today!
BOARD MEETINGS, NOTICES & PROCEEDINGS
The Florida Celtic SC Board of Directors meets on the second Monday of each month at SJWAA Board Room in Largo – unless otherwise noted. Individuals interested in addressing the board should contact the President of the Board of Directors prior to the meeting in order to be placed on the agenda.
Florida Celtic SC is always looking for people interested in serving on the Board. Terms are generally for a one year commitment of service. Some soccer knowledge is helpful, but not required for most Board positions. Outside of monthly Board meetings, most positions require approximately 3-5 hours of volunteer work per week. Some positions require substantially more time than that. The Board accepts applications on an ongoing basis. Please feel free to contact any of the current board members for more information regarding Board service.Contact Us For More Information About Board Member Roles