Please Note: All players must register and participate in tryouts regardless of whether or not you played with Florida Celtic the previous season.
Florida Celtic SC will host tryouts the week of May 6th – May 9th 2019. Please refer to tryout schedule for FCSC age group specific information.
General Rules for Tryouts
- All players must register prior to tryouts.
- Players must tryout for their actual age group, unless they have Director approval. Those that have requested but have not been offered the options are required to tryout for their correct age group.
- Players and their parents recognize the commitment demanded by club teams, and that players and parents are willing to invest the necessary time and travel in order to be successful.
- To remain with the team from one year to the next, players must successfully participate in tryouts each year.
- Players should recognize that each tryout is a new opportunity to make the appropriate team, and the club is committed to making every effort to determine the correct place for each player. Renewed opportunity carries a renewed commitment to honor the requirements for playing on any particular team. To this extent tryouts should not be entered into lightly. Players should come to tryouts having thoroughly examined how such a commitment will affect their lives in the coming year.
- Please have your child wear their shin guards, bring a soccer ball, and plenty of fluids.
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the beginning of your tryout.
2018-2019 Season Age Chart (By Birth Year)
- 2012 1/1/2012 – 12/31/2012
- 2011 1/1/2011 – 12/31/2011
- 2010 1/1/2010 – 12/31/2010
- 2009 1/1/2009 – 12/31/2009
- 2008 1/1/2008 – 12/31/2008
- 2007 1/1/2007 – 12/31/2007
- 2006 1/1/2006 – 12/31/2006
- 2005 1/1/2005 – 12/31/2005
- 2004 1/1/2004 – 12/31/2004
- 2003 1/1/2003 – 12/31/2003
- 2002 1/1/2002 – 12/31/2002
- 2001 1/1/2001 – 12/31/2001
- 2000 1/1/2000 – 12/31/2000
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org