Fields Closed and Training Until Further Notice
Per a vote by the Executive Board of Directors, the SJWAA Complex has been closed until further notice. As a club we continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to communicate any updates. Please be advised that we are following all CDC recommendations, and US soccer and FYSA guidelines and will continue to monitor the situation closely.
As a club, the safety of our players, their families and our staff is of paramount importance and for this reason as a club we have decided to close the fields immediately and suspend all trainings.
Please continue to follow the additional guidelines provided by FYSA:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water (at least 30 seconds)
- Avoid touching your mouth, eyes or nose with your hands.
- Clean or disinfect all areas of your training area after every use.
- Use alcohol-based sanitizers in addition to frequent hand-washing. Carry small bottles of alcoholic disinfectant to use when hand-washing facilities are unavailable.
- Support your immune system with a varied, vitamin-rich diet with sufficient vegetables and fruit to help prevent infections. Fruit containing vitamin C, such as oranges or grapefruits, are particularly important.
- Keep hydrated and drink enough to keep mucous membranes moist. Flu vaccines are always recommended.
Thank you for your understanding.
Director Of Coaching
Florida Celtic Soccer Club