Achieva U6 Fall Rules
- Games will consist of four 12 minute quarters.
- Games should be 4 v 4, with no goalies, and all players should move up the field with the ball. If one team does not have sufficient players, 3v3 will be permitted.
- All restarts will be kick-ins.
- 50% playtime is required. Only exceptions are injury or behavior.
- While score will not be kept or posted, as soon as a team is losing by 3 or more goals, they are permitted to add an extra player.
- Coaches are encouraged to be on the field with the players to help guide them.
- U6 soccer should be fun, NOT COMPETITIVE. Be supportive of all kids and have fun!