Any individual (player, coach, staff or parent/guardian) who has tested positive for COVID-19 must be symptom free after 14 days and cleared by medical personnel before entering the premises of SJWAA Soccer Complex.
Any asymptomatic player, coach or staff member who has been exposed to an individual with a suspected or diagnosed case of COVID-19 will be restricted from participation for at least 14 days and monitored for any symptoms consistent with infection before being allowed to enter the premises of SJWAA Soccer Complex.
Any individual that tests positive or has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 has a duty to report to the Club. Report to either Director of Coaching Jonny Burns or Assistant Director of Coaching Rob Milner.
Game Day Procedures
- Player temperature checks to be completed at the gate
- Strictly one family member per player allowed to attend
- Parents are encouraged to stay in the vehicle
- If sitting within the field sit behind the line and follow social distancing marks to position your seat
- Parents must return to the car immediately after the game (single-gate entry and exit enforced) no waiting for players
- Once parents are back in their vehicles players may leave the field of play
- EVERYONE must sanitize when entering the field of play ( sanitizer on the gate)
- HAVE FUN