Little Rascals Soccer Program
(3-4 Year Olds)
Little Rascals Program (3-4 year olds)
5 Sessions with a T-Shirt for $60
- Dimmitt Community Center in Belleair - Saturdays at 9am
- Putnam Park in Palm Harbor - Fridays at 6pm
- Seminole Junior Warhawks Soccer Complex in Largo - Saturdays at 9am
- Belcher Road Soccer Complex in Largo - Saturdays at 11am
- Highland Rec or Southwest Rec Center in Largo - Saturdays at 11am
- Times subject to change and will differ by location (may add a later class time if more than 12 participants)
- Please choose your preference of location when registering for Little Rascals
About the Rascals Program:
The Rascals soccer program is a 5 week program designed to introduce 3 and 4 year olds to the beautiful game of soccer. Our objective is to prepare players to reach the highest possible standards during the initial fundamental stage of technical development. Our focus is dribbling and close ball control with most activities involving a ball at the feet of our players. With such an emphasis on lots of touches and with the repetition of activities, our players become comfortable with the ball at their feet; which in turn builds confidence and self-esteem.
Rascals Soccer Academy is more than just soccer alone- it’s about making a place for you and your child to come where they can learn in a fun, supportive and non-competitive environment; a place where they can come to have fun with their peers and be accepted whatever their skill level or interest level may be. Our program is about coaching children with child-friendly techniques and we keep our focus on effort of the players. We are excited to have your child be part of our soccer academy.
Each age appropriate session is designed to promote coordination, movement and balance and most importantly fun, fun and fun. The Rascals Soccer Academy program promotes a love for the beautiful game in a safe and controlled environment where young players learn the fundamentals of soccer through a program of structured activities and fun based games designed to stimulate a child’s imagination and develop motor skills.
- Touches on the ball
- Foot skills
- Encouraging individual creativity
- Motor skills
- Fun through small-sided games
- Guided discovery
- Development vs. winning
What do I need?
Your child will need a size 3 ball, they do not need shin guards or cleats, your child just needs to be dressed comfortably for the activities. Feel free to stay with your child during the activities, you will find that as they grow more accustomed with the routine and more comfortable with the activities they will go it alone.
For program questions, contact the Program Director, John Orr at email@example.com